Shepton Mallet, Somerset
£18.87 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.87 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Nights| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Somerset care home is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to work part-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Shepton Mallet area and offers elderly frail and disability care in a home from home setting.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Part-time nights on a permanent contract
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18.87 per hour, which equates to Band 6 pay rates in the NHS
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting with dementia care experience
- Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back