£17.03 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.03 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) – Circa £34k| 38.5 hours | Nights | RGN/RMN Considered
A 50-bed nursing home in Skegness currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The nursing home caters to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs and offers a homely modern environment.
For this Night Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week - additional shifts available
• Working night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates from £17.03 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) and comes to an annual salary of £34,094.06.
• Annual pay reviews
• Premium Overtime Payment paid at £26.00 per hour when one or more shifts worked over contracted hours
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• Free uniforms, drinks, parking and Enhanced DBS Check
• Fantastic support with Induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Subsidised enhanced DBS plus free uniforms, refreshments and on-site parking
• Generous annual leave allowance and a flexible approach to holidays
As Registered Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back