Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h – Up to £43.6K | 48 Hour Contract – Nights | Paid Breaks | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly and Dementia Care
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Skelmersdale area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £16.50 to £17.50 depending on experience
• Paid Breaks
• A thorough induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.