Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£17.03 p/h – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits
A private nursing home in Solihull currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The large home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting with state-of-the-art facilities and design features to support the delivery of care and to ensure residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £17.03 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Free DBS check and support with revalidation
• Free on-site parking and free uniforms
• Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
• Annual Pay review with rewards for loyalty
• Premium Overtime Payment for shifts worked over and above shift pattern
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
As Night Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses all considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.