Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 43.75 hours | Nights | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A Spalding nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for elderly and dementia care, and for younger adults with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract to work 43.75 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive payrates of up to £17.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £38,675 (subject to annual reviews)
• A comprehensive induction, paid training opportunities and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms, DBS and a workplace pension plan, plus a range of discounts
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.