£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Up to £31.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 22 or 33 Hours | Elderly Care
A small private care home on the outskirts of Stourport currently has a vacancy for a Night Nurse to join their nights team on a permanent basis.
The care home provides nursing and residential care to elderly who are living with learning disability and dementia needs.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 22 or 33 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A great opportunity to work in a close knit team who pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of care
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage, and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally you will have previous experience in an elderly care or support setting.
- You will be enthusiastic, flexible and genuinely interested in working in a caring role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly approach
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back