£17 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work nights in a large nursing home in Swindon.
The purpose-built home provides elderly and dementia care packages in luxury, modern surroundings, and the home is easily accessible on public transport.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full or part-time nights over a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates at £17 - £18 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent Rates)
• Paid Breaks
• Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
• Free uniforms and paid breaks, plus free on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• A company pension scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally have some experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.