£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large Swindon nursing home is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLDs to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The 50+ bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts to work nights on a full or part time basis
- Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Fantastic rates of pay of £19.50 per hour plus paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Applicants for this Night Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Able to manage and administer medications and coordinate/update care plans
- Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate a compassionate, empathetic approach
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back