£21.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) - £39.3k | 36 Hours – Nights | ‘Outstanding’ CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private nursing home in Thetford is looking to recruit an RNLD/RGN/RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home provides around the clock care to their residents in a home from home setting. Providing specialist elderly and dementia care packages.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on nights, however the home can be flexible
• Competitive pay rates of £21.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,300
• Breaks are paid
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
• NMC Registration paid
• Birthday off each year
• Onsite parking
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care on the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Qualified Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back