£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 per hour + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full Time hours | Nights | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
A large elderly nursing home in Tunbridge Wells currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights. The fully CQC compliant home is part of a not for profit organisation and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Night shifts
• Great rates of pay of £20 per hour which equates to NHS Band 7
• Free DBS, uniform and meals
• Free onsite parking
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• 28 days annual leave
As Night Nurse you will manage and coordinate resident care programmes, working alongside the teams of care and support staff to ensure the holistic needs of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities
• Experienced working with older adults and have extensive knowledge of their care needs
• Good clinical skills and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Strong communication skills and a friendly, compassionate approach
• Flexible with the availability to work alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back