Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work full-time nights in a large nursing home on the Leeds/Wakefield borders.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week
• Great rates of pay of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Night Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven Dementia experience
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.