Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 30 bedded Macclesfield nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older people who are living with a range of medical nursing and dementia care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £15.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
• A supportive working environment, with a comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will be responsible for the safe management and administration of medications, and for keeping clinical records up to date in addition to leading the team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a long-term adult care or elderly nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.