Wednesbury, West Midlands
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £29.1K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 33 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work nights in a 40 bedded Wednesbury nursing home.
The home offers elderly, dementia, and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £29,170
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Paid breaks
In this role, you will be required to safely administer and manage medications along with all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally have previous UK nursing home or adult social care experience, or have a keen interest in elderly and dementia care
- Confident working from your own initiative and leading shifts if required
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back