£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.3K | 42 Hour Contract – Set Nights | Great Benefits RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
An opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights has arisen in a specialist dementia nursing care home in the Wellingborough area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working 7.30pm – 7.30am night shifts
- Set 2 week rotas of Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday night. Week 2: Wednesday & Thursday night.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £39,300
- Pay enhancements of £1 per hour for overtime shifts and double time for Bank Holidays
- Free uniforms, on-site parking and your Enhanced DBS check paid for
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications. You will lead a team of HCAs on shift and will take responsibility for care services during the night shift.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN and Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar setting, although a comprehensive induction and additional support can be provided to RNs new to elderly & dementia care
- Confident coordinating care, leading shifts and acting as Nurse in Charge if required
- Able to adhere to the shift patterns stipulated above
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back