£18.87 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.87 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Full or Part Time Nights | Excellent Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Newly Qualified Considered | Elderly and Dementia Care |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Winchester is currently looking to recruit qualified RGNs, RMNs or RNLDs to work nights, with full or part time hours considered.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work full or part time nights over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.87 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• £1000 Welcome Bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Night Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back