Worthing, West Sussex
£20.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
POJ2376 RGN Night Nurse
Worthing, West Sussex
£20.36 + Enhancements| Full or part-time Nights available | 2 Week Set Rota | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC
A charitably run nursing home in the Worthing area currently requires an RGN to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a beautiful, modern setting, with specialist design features to support the delivery of high-quality care and a great standard of living.
Details of this RN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract of full or part-time hours | 8pm – 8am night shifts only
• Excellent rate of pay of £20.36 p/h with enhancements totalling up to £24.43
• A 2-week rolling rota
• A workplace pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Free uniforms and the cost covered for your enhanced DBS check
• Learning and development and career progression opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night RN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications, and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back