Night Staff Nurse
£17.03 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.03 p/h – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in Accrington currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time basis.
The modern, fully CQC compliant home provides excellent standards of living and quality of care for older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota, usually working 3 shifts one week and 4 the next
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.03 per hour, which equates to a salary of up to £34,000 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Additional shifts may also be available at this home and at other sites within the company, with up to £26 per hour paid for overtime (subject to qualifying criteria)
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back