Night Staff Nurse
Ashton Under Lyne, Greater Manchester
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£17.50 p/h – Circa £20.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 23 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Ashton Under Lyne area is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work two nights per week on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to adults from the Greater Manchester area with age related frailties and medical nursing needs as well as to younger adults with more complex care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 23 hours per week, worked as 2 nights per week on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £20,630
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back