Night Staff Nurse
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£16 - £16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 - £16.50 p/h – Up to £37.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36-44 Hours – Nights | Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in Barnsley currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 to 44 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rate of £16 to £16.50, which is in line wit NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £37,750 for 44 hours at the higher rate
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- A fantastic opportunity to join a great team in a fully CQC compliant home
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
- You will be flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back