Night Staff Nurse
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h circa £44.9K (NHS Band 6) | 48 Hours per Week | Night Shifts | Good CQC Rating | Paid Breaks
A large privately owned nursing home in the Braintree area is looking to hire a Registered Night Staff Nurse RGN to join their Night Nurse team. The home cares for both older and younger adults with a range of conditions, they specialise mostly in dementia care. The home prides itself on giving the best possible care to its residents so they can have the best quality of life.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 48 hours per week on night shifts
- A competitive hourly salary of £18.00 and £44,928 per annum which equates to NHS Band 6 pay rates (Pay negotiable DoE)
- Paid Breaks
- A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant home
- Full induction and ongoing training programmes
- Opportunities for career progression
As Night Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning, and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Genuine interest in care of residents in a care home setting.
- Ideally experienced working in elderly care or long-term adult care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
- A team player
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back