Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Good CQC | RNLD/RMN/RGN considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full time nights in a leading Staffordshire care home.
The home is located in a rural setting just outside of Burton and offers round the clock nursing care to older people living with a diverse range of care and support needs.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Nights only
• Great pay rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
In this role, you will lead a small team of HCAs on the night shift and will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.