Night Staff Nurse
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A 50+ bedded elderly nursing home near Caernarfon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers elderly frail and disability care and provides excellent quality of care and living to residents.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Great pay rates in the region of £18.50 per hour with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £34,600
- A comprehensive learning and development programme in addition to a supportive induction programme
In this role, working alongside a team of HCAs, you will manage and implement care programmes for a caseload of residents. You will ensure a high -quality clinical service which ensures the comfort, dignity and safety of residents.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting and experience in disability care is beneficial
- You will be flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back