Night Staff Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £40K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in a village just outside of Chelmsford currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a permanent, part-time basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 44 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rate of £17.50, which is in line wit NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £40,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Your NMC registration fees will be covered, and you will be supported when revalidating
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
- Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
- You will be flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
- Due to the location of the home you should be a driver with access to a vehicle
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back