Night Staff Nurse
Croydon, Greater London
£18.50 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.50 - £19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £36.5k p/a | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Romford currently has a vacancy for an RGN to work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 to £19.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £36.504.
• A comprehensive induction and training and development
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back