Night Staff Nurse
£16.50 - £17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17 p/h – Circa £29.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
One of Derby’s leading nursing homes is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly frail and disability nursing care in a fantastic setting and maintains high staffing levels and has a very strong leadership team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on night shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £16.50 to £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £29,100
- A fantastic working environment with great training opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will work as part of a strong team to deliver high-quality clinical care to residents. On the early shift you will work alongside another RN and will be supported by supernumerary management and a great team of HCAs and Activity Coordinators to ensure residents are enjoying the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have previous experience in elderly care or adult social care
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back