Night Staff Nurse
Downham Market, Norfolk
Up to £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
JMJ1195 – Night Staff Nurse
Downham Market, Norfolk
Up to £20 p/h + Benefits – Up to £37.4K/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in the Downham Market area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The home caters to older adults with medical nursing needs and disabilities in a beautiful setting with state-of-the-art facilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of up to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of up to £37,440
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
Duties for this role will include managing and administering medications, updating clinical records and leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care to a caseload of residents.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or have a genuine interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Confident managing care and medications
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back