Night Staff Nurse
£16.02 to £16.61 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.02 to £16.61 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours | Nights | Modern Nursing Home | Great Benefits and Overtime Rates |
A leading national care provider is looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to work nights in their state-of-the-art elderly and dementia nursing home in Dumbarton.
The home specialises in elderly mental health and dementia care and provides a fantastic environment for residents to enjoy the best possible standards of living and care.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts which will include some weekends
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.02 to £16.61 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £32,370
• Very competitive overtime rates are paid
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
• The company is licenced to offer sponsorship to Non-UK workers
You will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back