Night Staff Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks and Enhancements | 36 or 42 Hours | Days or Nights
A large specialist dementia care home in central Glasgow currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work days or nights on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract to work 36 or 42 hours per week on permanent days or nights
- Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks and enhancements, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development as part of a large, national organisation, including support with NMC revalidation
- Free PVG check
- A company pension scheme
- Free meals on long day shifts
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back