£18.00 to £19.00 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 hours (Part-Time Considered) | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Gosport area has a vacancy for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their team on nights.
Details of the Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Night shifts only
• 36 hours per week (Part-Time Considered)
• Very competitive rates of pay from £18 - £19 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.