Night Staff Nurse
Halesowen, West Midlands
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Up to £35.5K – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Elderly Nursing Home
A small, family run nursing home in the Halesowen area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The small home offers round the clock care and support to older adults with medical, elderly frail and disability nursing care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Pay rates of £19.00 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £35,500
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Free uniforms and staff parking
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back