Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.30 p/h Circa £35.2K (NHS Band 6) | 24, 37 or 49 Hours Available| Night Shifts | Good CQC Rating | Charity Run Nursing Home | Paid Breaks
This charity run nursing home in Harrogate is looking to hire a registered Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN or RNLD to join their night staff team. The home strives to provide the best care to all residents and make sure they have the best quality of life. The home cares for older adults and specialises in dementia care.
About the Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
· Full time contracts of either 37 or 49 hours available
· Part time contract of 24 hours available
· A competitive hourly salary of £18.30 and £35,209 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
· Night Shifts
· Paid Breaks
· A supportive team and work environment
· Career Progression
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning, and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
· NMC Registered Adult Nurses/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
· You should have previous experience in an elderly and dementia care setting and should have good understanding of the needs of older people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments
· Good clinical knowledge
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.