Night Staff Nurse
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks - Circa £29.9K | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small elderly nursing home on the Huddersfield/Halifax borders requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home caters to older adults with disabilities, frailties and medical nursing needs, and the vacancy has arisen due to an existing member of staff changing roles within the home.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, worked as 3 X 12-hour night shifts (8pm – 8am) covering a flexible rota, which will include approx. 1 weekend in 3
- Competitive pay rates of £16.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with top NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £29,950
- Overtime shifts are available, and pay enhancements are paid for Bank Holidays
- The home maintains excellent staffing levels which are regularly reviewed and during the night shift you will manage approx. 30 beds and will be supported by 3-4 care staff
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back