Night Staff Nurse
£16.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.60 p/h – Circa £33.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Welcome Bonus & Great Benefits & Overtime Rates | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Leven area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and has an excellent local reputation for delivering high standards of care and living.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, worked as night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of £16.60, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £33,200
- A welcome bonus of £250, free staff parking, free uniforms and the cost of your PVG covered
- A very competitive overtime rate of £23 per hour
- A workplace pension scheme
- A comprehensive induction, internal and external training prospects, plus opportunities to progress to managerial and senior nursing roles
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
As Night Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care and dementia care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Prior experience within an elderly nursing home environment, although a comprehensive induction and training programme is in place
- Passionate about providing excellent standards of care
- Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back