Night Staff Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £43.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A 60+ bedded nursing home in Liverpool currently has a full-time Night Nurse vacancy.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older adults living with medical and mental health/dementia nursing needs and is operated on a not-for-profit basis.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours/4 night shifts per week, with shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,600
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a charity-run setting
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
You will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care and in ensuring clinical records are updated and managed in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Confident managing care and medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back