Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours - Nights | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Lytham is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly nursing care in a home from home setting by the sea.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
· A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week (3 shifts)
· Night shifts only
· Competitive pay rates of £17.00 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
· Paid Breaks
· Free parking
· NMC fees will be paid after 12 months of employment
· Sandwich provided free when on duty
· Free comprehensive training
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
· NMC Registered
· Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
· Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.