Night Staff Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Night | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large nursing home in Maldon area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is easily accessible by public transport and offers round the clock nursing and residential care to people living with dementia nursing needs in a home from home environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £32,760 and is in line with Top NHS Band 5 rates of pay
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
You will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care and in ensuring clinical records are updated and managed in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Confident managing care and medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back