Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.22 - Band 6 Equivalent | 22 Hours Contract - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to join a fully CQC compliant Mansfield nursing home.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, part-time contract of 22 hours per week, working flexible night shifts
• Great rates of pay from £16.22 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
What we are looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.