Night Staff Nurse
Near Reading, Berkshire
£19.57 per Hour
£19.57 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £36.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Good CQC
A luxury elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Reading is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults, with a focus on independent living in elegant surroundings.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working night shifts (8pm – 8am) covering a 7 day rota which will include alternate weekends
- Very competitive rates of pay of £19.57 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £36,635
- Staff meals on shift
- A great working environment in a very well-run and fully CQC compliant home
In this Night Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Able to independently manage medications and clinical records
- Passionate about high quality care and providing holistic support to elderly and vulnerable adults
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back