Night Staff Nurse
Near Saxmundham, Suffolk
£18.77 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
VAC4512, Night Staff Nurse
£18.77 p/h – Circa £35.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | | 36 Hour Contract | Nights | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Up to £2K Welcome Bonus
A leading Suffolk nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Saxmundham area and offers round the clock care to older adults with age-related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working nights
• Very competitive hourly rates of £18.77 which equates to NHS Band 6 and a salary in the region of £35,130
• NMC Registration fees plus support with NMC revalidation
• A Welcome Bonus of up to £2000 (Subject to T and Cs)
• A workplace pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities including your own personal development plan
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Post-registration experience is essential
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back