Night Staff Nurse
£34,900 - £40,455 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£34,900 - £40,455 Per Annum | 39 Hours – Nights | RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Staff Benefits
A private hospital near to Norwich is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time basis.
The hospital provides specialist care for adults with acute mental health illness and require intervention for assessment and treatment.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 39 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive annual salary of up to £40,455
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• A fantastic working environment with great training opportunities
• Free parking at every site
• Cycle scheme
• Company pension scheme
As Registered Night Nurse, you will work as part of a strong team, and individually to provide direct personal care and interventions to Patients/Service users. You will consistently provide the highest standards of care practice and clinical excellence which complies with the Nursing and Midwifery code.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• 6-12 months post registration experience
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Understanding of the NMC code and guidelines
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply now please follow the link provided
For more information, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back