Night Staff Nurse
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Plymouth is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
The private home is fully CQC compliant and the team provides a fantastic environment for older people living with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Part-Time Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back