Night Staff Nurse
Up to £17.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.90 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A private nursing home in the Plymouth area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Depending on experience the home offers competitive hourly pay rates of up to £17.90, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A permanent contract working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota and exact contracted hours can be discussed at interview
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and progression
- Your NMC registration fees paid for
- A range of benefits including a pension, free staff parking, a duvet day on your birthday and a range of recognition and reward schemes
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMNHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident undertaking clinical care, managing medications and updating/managing clinical records
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back