Night Staff Nurse RGN
£18.87 per Hour
£18.87 p/h | 48 Hrs | Nights Only | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large care facility in Bicester is looking to recruit a qualified RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights.
The charitably run, fully CQC compliant facility offers excellent standards of care and living and remains at the heart of the local community.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and the benefits and salary package on offer:
- Contracts of 48 hours per week on permanent nights
- Hourly rates of pay of £18.87
- Ongoing training, development and career progression programmes
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC pin renewal fees paid
- A range of retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A company pension plan with up to 6% matched employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Sick pay (after 6 months service)
- 30 days annual leave, which increases with length of service
As Staff Nurse, you will be working with older adults with a variety of needs including elderly frailties, dementia care needs and disabilities, and will coordinate care planning, implementation and medication management.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back