Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 per Hour
£18 p/h | 32.25 hrs | Permanent Nights | Specialist Dementia Care Home | Good CQC
A specialist dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Braintree currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work nights.
What the home is offering and details of the RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse role:
- 32.25 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour
- An excellent working environment in an independently owned and managed, CQC compliant home
As Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, and manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift. You will contribute to the already high standards of care, working to ensure the clinical and personal care needs of service users are met and care is delivered with dignity and compassion.
The qualities, qualifications and experience our client is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Some post-qualification experience, ideally in an elderly care setting
- Confident working from your own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back