Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
Paid Breaks | 24 – 48 Hours Available | Elderly & Disability Care | Good CQC | Small Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A small private nursing home in Falmouth is looking to expand their night nursing team, with full or part time positions available for qualified RGN and RMNs.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers general elderly and disability nursing care to older adults in a beautiful setting, with great facilities and a homely environment.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- Full or part time hours of 24 to 48 per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back