Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£18.42 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home | Staff Accommodation & Support with Relocation Available
A small private nursing home in West Guernsey is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time, permanent nights.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £18.42, which raises to £19.07 per hour following completed probation
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training and development
- Staff accommodation is available
- A relocation package and support with completing relevant documentation is also provided for those moving to the island
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back