Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£20 - £30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20 - £30 p/h | 36 hrs | Perm Nights | Support with Relocation Available
A 50-bedded elderly and dementia care home on Guernsey currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights, with excellent rates of pay available.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts only
- Fantastic rates of pay of £20 per hour on weekday nights and £30 per hour on weekend nights
- Overtime shifts are available
- For applicants looking to relocate to the island, a generous relocation package of up to £6,000 is provided
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN
- Will demonstrate previous experience in an elderly care home environment
- Able to safely undertake all aspects of nursing care and medication management required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back