£15.33 per hour | Nights | Good CQC| Staff benefits
A large elderly nursing care home in Leeds currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Staff Nurse on permanent nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role are as follows:
• 42 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £15.33 per hour depending on experience
• Friendly working environment in “good” rated CQC home
• Ongoing training and development
• Discount benefit scheme
In this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role your duties will include all aspects of clinical care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with valid NMC pin
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134 875001.