£17.09 - £19.89 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Great Benefits | Excellent CQC
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in New Milton is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• An excellent pay rate in the region of £17.09 to £19.89 per hour
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated outstanding home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.