Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 33 hrs | Nights Only | NQ Nurses Considered | Excellent Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Northampton currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 33 hours per week
- Permanent nights
- Competitive hourly rates of £16
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
Whilst experience is preferred, our client can offer a thorough induction and preceptorship to newly qualified RGN/RMNs or those looking to work in their first care home position.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back