Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A Registered Nurse is required to join a 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Burton on Trent, who currently have a Night Staff Nurse position available.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £16
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back